Learn more about AV Services
Audio Visual Support is responsible for the control panels, projectors, computers, microphones, cables, amplifiers in the lecture theatres and classrooms.
No AV equipment (including cables) should be removed from Lecture Theatres / Classrooms or disconnected without consulting AV Services
- Faults should be reported to AV Support as soon as possible through the ticketing system.
- All class hall and theatre locations are routinely serviced by AV support - minor problems will be sign posted in individual theatres.
Major problems will be notified to departmental administrators as soon as a technical fault has been reported or discovered.
On foot of information received of a problem/fault:
- AV Support will endeavor to rectify problem as soon as possible.
- Inform departments of existence of a fault in a particular Theatre/Class hall.(See 2 above)
- Provide temporary solution until full service can be restored.
To help manage schedules, workloads, and resources, CELT recommend that requests are submitted using this simple Partnership, Projects, and Proposals form
These forms are reviewed at monthly meetings by the CELT Management team and prioritised based on available capacity, budgets, timeframes, etc.
If you require technical support that includes audio-visual assistance, recording, streaming, video conferencing and media production of Special Events hosted in or by NUI Galway.
Please refer to Multi-Party Framework Agreement CON433
This is a Multi-Party Framework Agreement divided into two Lots depending on event type:
• Lot 1 - Corporate Public Proceedings
• Lot 2 - High Profile Public Proceedings