This site provides step-by-step instructions for faculty and staff on how to use instructional technology such as Blackboard and NUI Galway digitally enhanced classrooms.
- Obtaining Instructor Access to a Course
- How to Enrol an Instructor on Blackboard
- How to Enrol an Instructor on Blackboard directly
- How to Enroll a Notetaker on Blackboard
- External Examiner access in Blackboard
- How to remove an instructor
- How Are Students Enrolled on My Courses?
- What is Guest access?
- A Course Tour
- Adding Content
- Remove unintentional formatting
- Copy Content
- Blackboard Ally at NUI Galway
- How do I add my Kaltura video to my course?
- H5P at NUI Galway
- hypothes.is in Blackboard
- Adding LinkedIn Learning materials to Blackboard
- Adding Tools to the Course Menu
- Ad Hoc Blackboard Courses
- End of Year Rollover of Modules
- Privacy Notice to Students for Recording of Lectures by NUI Galway
- QA260 Returning Results in the Blackboard Grade Centre
- Overview of the Grade Centre
- Visibility of marks to students
- Enter and Return your Final Marks
- Return Marks for Visiting and 2nd Sitting Students
- Organising Your Grade Centre Columns
- Using Excel in the Grade Centre
- Importing to Excel with Student IDs Beginning in 0
Nov 27, 2019