This site provides step-by-step instructions for faculty and staff on how to use instructional technology such as Blackboard and NUI Galway digitally enhanced classrooms.
- An overview of obtaining Instructor access to a course
- How do I get Blackboard access to a module I am teaching?
- How to enrol a teaching assistant or external user to my Blackboard course
- How to manage External Examiner access in Blackboard
- How to remove an Instructor
- How to enroll a Notetaker on my Blackboard course
- How Students are enrolled on my Blackboard courses?
- How can I use Guest access on a Blackboard course
- Why can't I add another user to my Blackboard course?
- How to enroll a Student on my Blackboard course
- A Course Tour
- How to Upload Files to Course Files
- Adding Content
- Blackboard Ally at NUI Galway
- H5P at NUI Galway
- hypothes.is in Blackboard
- Adding LinkedIn Learning materials to Blackboard
- Ad Hoc Blackboard Courses
- Remove unintentional formatting
- Blackboard Learn File Naming Conventions
- How to create a OneNote Class notebook from Blackboard
- Embedding external websites using HTML embed code
- Choosing between Blackboard Assignments vs Turnitin Assignments
- Blackboard Assignments
- Clearing, Ignoring or Allowing an Additional Assignment Attempt
- Turnitin assignments - Video overview
- Use My Media (in Blackboard) to submit a student video assignment
- Blackboard Tests
- Blackboard Portfolios
- Self and Peer Assessments
- QA260 Returning Results in the Blackboard Grade Centre
- Overview of the Grade Centre
- Visibility of marks to students
- Enter and Return your Final Marks
- Return Marks for Visiting and 2nd Sitting Students
- Organising Your Grade Centre Columns
- Using Excel in the Grade Centre
- Importing to Excel with Student IDs Beginning in 0
Sep 21, 2020
NUI Galway is currently experiencing a significant IT system disruption. The ISS Team are working with external cyber security experts and are working to restore normal service as soon as possible.