Clearing, Ignoring or Allowing an Additional Assignment Attempt
This article will describe how to view, download or clear a single student's Blackboard assignment attempt from the grade center.
Access the Grade Center
Log into your Blackboard course and go the Control Panel:
- Click on Grade Center.
- Select Full Grade Center.
Access the student's submission
- Locate the column that contains the student's Blackboard assignment submission.
- Hover your cursor over the cell that contains the student's submission, and click the chevron that appears in the student's cell.
- Click on the option labeled View Grade Details.
Clearing, Ignoring, or Allowing an Additional Attempt
You will now see the student's grade detail and a listing of the attempts the student made.
- To clear the student's attempt, locate the attempt you wish to clear and click the Clear Attempt button. You will then be presented with a dialog box confirming deletion of the attempt. Note: Clearing an attempt is permanent and all data associated with that attempt will be deleted.
- To ignore an attempt and leave it ungraded, click the Ignore Attempt button.
- To allow an additional attempt for the student, click on Allow Additional Attempt.
- When finished, click the button labeled Return to Grade Center.