This site provides step-by-step instructions for staff on how to use instructional technologies such as Blackboard and University of Galway digitally enhanced classrooms.
Overview of Kaltura in Blackboard 7
- Overview - What is Kaltura?
- How to Add Video or Audio to Blackboard - (using My Media)
- How can I edit my Kaltura media?
- How do I add my Kaltura video to my course?
- How to download your Kaltura media
- How to Add Co-Publisher or Co-Editor in Kaltura
- Kaltura – Videos not playing in Blackboard – 3rd party cookies
Captioning in Reach 1
- Blackboard Ally
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Video Basics
- Kaltura Video in Blackboard
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Office 365
- Recording Studio
Classroom and Lecture Theatre Technology
- About Audiovisual Services
- Using Lecture Theatre AV facilities
- Qwickly Attendance
- Vevox (Live Polling)