Booking the Video Conference Suite in Arts / Science Building (SC200B)
We have a dedicated Video Conference Suite in Arts / Science Building (SC200B). Here you will find the latest in Video Conferencing Technology with a Polycom Tracking Camera connected to a PC which provides a powerful video and audio performance and the ability to share interactive content which allows users to come together even when on opposite sides of the world. The room is designed specifically for videoconferencing to give a immersive feel with a desk designed in a U-shape so all participants are visible on screen, two large display panels and ceiling microphones to ensure that all participants in the room can be heard.
This facility is typically used for;-
- Collaborate with colleagues at other institutions
- Other events
- Polycom Real Presence Group 510
- Polycom Eagle Eye Tracking System
- PC connected to Camera Tracking System
- Software intalled Zoom, MS Teams, BB Collaborate
- Extron Control Panel
- 2 x Sony 4K Commercial Monitors
BOOKING THE ROOM
To book this room, you must be a NUI Galway staff member. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to reserve a slot.